Meet Gary your photography ninja
My name is Gary and I’m a Manchester, New Hampshire wedding photographer NH. I am a one of a kind, moment capturing, wedding and portrait photographer.Meet Gary for capturing your moment.
I started photojournalism in 1991, photographing spot news and general assignments for several area newspapers. I held a staff position at the Community Advocate in Westborough, Massachusetts, for three years. My photographs have been published in many newspapers, including The Eagle Tribune, The Boston Herald, Middlesex News, The Telegram & Gazette and the Associated Press.
I had the wonderful experience of being a paid call firefighter and department photographer for both Blackstone, Massachusetts and Londonderry, New Hampshire.
I have been photographing weddings since 2003. My style of photography is photojournalism, capturing your day as it unfolds. I have the ability to be ready for the moments that are special, fun, and surprising! I combine a mixture of formal, semi-formal and candid photographs to tell your story. (From the special father-daughter moments to the loving glances between the happy couple.)
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. This is why it’s so important to have a professional wedding photographer that can capture the magical moments of your wedding so you can live them over and over. It is my pleasure to provide this service to you.
So why do I tell you all of this? When you combine my years of experience and my passion for photography, you end up with awesome photographs that will last a lifetime. I hope that you consider me to be your wedding day photographer. I will not disappoint!
- Play video games to relax (For the nerds I’m a PC gamer and have over 60 games on my steam account)
- Favorite drink is Mountain Dew, but love those Frozen Mudslides
- Got engaged on Christmas Eve 2016 to my girlfriend Phyllis
- I have two daughters, Brittney 17, and Rebecca 10 (will gain a step daughter and a step son)
- Two dogs and four cats
- Favorite foods are pizza and my fiancée meatballs
- Favorite candy Reese Peanut Butter Cups
- Favorite movies, there are so many, but I grew up watching Starwars
“It’s always an honor and privilege to be chosen as a wedding photographer by our clients.”